At One Four Nine Wealth, we provide financial planning for businesses to owners in addition to looking after their own personal financial affairs. We work in conjunction with other professional advisers, including accountants and solicitors, to ensure a coordinated approach and to be a single point of call for all their financial requirements.
There are a range of areas in which we can assist; our methodology is straightforward, clear and concise to help in key areas:
- Protecting the business against the loss of profits that may arise as a result of the death or disability of its key individuals
- Providing pension, employee benefit and incentive packages for its staff, which may vary depending on their seniority
- The efficient management of any excess reserves the business may have built up, either by way of cash management or inappropriate investment markets
- The positioning of any owned trading premises, which may be owned collectively or via pension funds
- Succession planning arrangements for the business, to ensure that an efficient transfer of ownership can take place in the event of a death, serious illness or long-term incapacity
Often the needs of the business and its owners are inter-linked. Our team are committed to considering all of the elements at play to arrive at the best solution for our clients.